Dinner on the Farm

 

We are working with Chef Guy Logan from Houligans to host a DInner on the Farm this year!  This will be our first annual dinner on the farm and 90% of the meal will be grown or raised on our farm!  The other 10% will be sourced localy.  The protein will consist of either pork or chicken.  The spring dinner will showcase the offerings of the spring harvest including a spring salad mix, radishes, green beans, peas, and cucumbers.  The fall dnner on the farm showcases the fall harvest with heirloom toamtoes, winter squash, broccoli, cauliflower, and egg plant.  We will have wine from River Bend Winery in Chippewa Falls and from Infinety Beverage in Eau Claire.  All our produce on the farm is grown without herbicides and pesticides and all the meat is raised with room to graze and always access to fresh food, water, and air.